- Thomas Aquinas College, Liberal Arts
- San Francisco State, BA History, Minor in Philosophy
- UCLA, Teaching Certificate and Masters in Education
- Art teacher for Montrose Academy in Boston, (1984-85)
- Program Director for Association for Educational Development (1985 ongoing)
- Director of Pathfinder Leadership Camps, Los Angeles (2000-2012)
- Director of Sierra Stars Leadership Camp, Northern California (2012-16)
- Taught grades 3-6th in public schools in Los Angeles, (1991- 2001)
- Trained in and gave workshops on “The Writing Project”, (1994-1996)
- Master Teacher, (1994-2000)
- Director of Westfield Residence: student housing near UCLA, 2005-2011
- Teacher at Live Oak Academy: Language Arts, History, Fine Arts, 2010-
- Founder and Executive Director of ChallengeHER, a leadership program for middle-high school girls, 2011-2016. Founder and Director of ChallengeHer Moms, ongoing.
- Coordinate women’s seminars in the greater Los Angeles area and in the Bay area.
- Resource for Leadership Clubs throughout California for girls, grades 2-9.
- Organized service projects in Mexico with high school girls, went on World Youth Days in Denver and Rome with groups of young people.
- Direct a Women’s Leadership Board for ChallengHerMoms and Mother Exchange, ongoing.
- Love sports especially tennis, hiking, snow and water skiing, camping, and all things outdoors.
- I have six siblings and incredible parents; a lawyer and an artist