Live Oak Academy offers two types of programs -- a full-time program and a part-time program (selected classes):
Full Program – five or more core classes per student (does not include enrichment)
- Kindergarten: two days per week (Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs) 7:30 AM – Noon
- 1st – 8th: two days per week (Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs) 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- 9th – 12th: two and ½ days per week (Mon/Wed) 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM, and Fri 1/2 day (depending on courses)
Part-Time Program (selected classes) – one to four core classes per student (not including enrichment).
- Same days as above
- Where space permits, students who are accepted may enroll in half-days or individual classes. Kindergarten is offered only as a full program.
- Part-time enrollment in first or second grades requires a consultation with the Department Head.
Enrichment Classes Enrichment classes are offered only to Live Oak students. PE or Choir is free to students enrolled in two core classes; both PE and Choir are free to students enrolled in three or more
Fall 2020-2021 Applications Families who apply to our full or part-time programs prior to May 1 will pay the regular application fee. On or after May 1, families will pay the late application fee. While the Academy allows for rolling admissions, it is highly recommended that the admissions process be completed early to secure a spot for your student.
Registration (Regular Registration and Late Registration) After a student has been accepted, the family is invited to register. Registration and the registration fee is a separate step after acceptance. This essential step is crucial for the student to be enrolled in classes.
Admissions Process See Admissions Process for step-by-step admissions requirements.
After perusing our admissions pages, click on the Admissions Inquiry Form on this sidebar to contact our Admissions Department.