- Graduated from LOA in 2013
- Graduated from SUNY College in 2017 at Buffalo with a B.A. in Geography: Concentration in Meteorology and Climatology and a minor in Geographic Information Systems
- Swim Coach/Instructor since 2012 currently with Quicksilver Swim Club: Evergreen
- Previously a GIS Technician in 2018-2020
- Previously a Project Coordinator in 2020-2021
- Works with trail clean-up and development with groups like Bay Area Ridge Trail, Santa Clara Open Space Authority and Gilroy Hot Springs Conservation
- I have led/worked on multiple service projects in the South Bay and in North Carolina.
- I love hiking and I hiked 755 miles in 2020, working on hiking the entire Bay Area Ridge Trail and the Sierra Club’s Nifty Ninety list of prominent peaks.
- I enjoy exploring new concepts, cuisines, cultures, and places. I also enjoy searching for these experiences.